I know what you're saying....

just what the world needs ~ another Red Sox blog...LOL!
Well - Welcome to the Lady in Red Blog anyway ... feel free to talk with me about my team, The Boston Red Sox.. or anything else you care to talk about!


Friday, October 19, 2007

WOO HOOOOO Kevin MILAAAHHHHH!!!

^^^ This thing above is seriously the most awesome thing I've seen for a while.
I love Kevin Millar ~ he was the real reason why the Red Sox were so loose in 2004, not some other people who shall go unnamed who profited off of their random 'idiots' comment.

Yes, the Sox need to 'cowboy up' or whatever it is they need to do!!!

Josh Beckett was AMAZING again last night and thank you so much for being a true Ace of our staff -- we needed you right then and you came across for us. And thank GOD our offense woke up. I hope they pay attention and work the counts on Carmona again tomorrow night. I hope Schilling can give us another post season gem - that he is the 'warrior' still. I believe he is. I want him to prove it -- Schill, you did it with your tendon hanging out -- you can do this, now. WE BELIEVE!!

Daisuke? If we get that far -- that guy can make up for EVERYTHING this season if he can FOCUS and pitch like he is able to pitch. I hope so much we do get there and he IS able to DO THAT.

 

 

 





side note: Does Fox pay any attention at all to Buck and McCarver or are they as "dumbed with amazement and astonishment that borders on stupification" that we are listening to them? Uh -- JUST HOW MANY TIMES are you allowed to mix up players on a Big Team, FAMOUS players, mind you -- before the big hook comes out and pulls you offstage? I have seen probably a half dozen times them mix up "Ortiz" and "Ramirez". They did it again last night! Showing Papi and calling him "Ramirez"!!! McCarver was trying to show his intelligence *coff* saying something like "Beckett wants to throw a breaking ball here because....." uh, yeah, but Newsnote: C.C. Sabathia is on the mound, dude. oh my God.

Last week it was them showing Okajima sitting in the dugout and them going on and on about how he was Daisuke Matsuzaka and blah blah blah... that's terrible, really, just terrible. Someone should say something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home