I know what you're saying....

just what the world needs ~ another Red Sox blog...LOL!
Well - Welcome to the Lady in Red Blog anyway ... feel free to talk with me about my team, The Boston Red Sox.. or anything else you care to talk about!


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Three Games

Magic number = 3 games, so let's hope the Sox keep on cooking. Just want to say here I am happy the Yankees lost last night, usually in those situations they 9 times out of 10 pull a rabbit out of their hat.

I also want to say ... regarding Posada, wagging his finger at whoever was on second - accusing him/them of stealing the signs. This is SO TYPICAL of the Yankees today. A big show for the umpires and the tvs... like "everyone is cheating - except us, of course!" right in line with Torre's little move to have Iwamura's bat confiscated. I love the fact they had Arod's confiscated too, I was hoping so much that would come back and bite Torre in his butt.

There actually used to be a level of respect I had for the Yankees. I am doing an inner search here and... yeah - no, that isn't there anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home