I know what you're saying....

just what the world needs ~ another Red Sox blog...LOL!
Well - Welcome to the Lady in Red Blog anyway ... feel free to talk with me about my team, The Boston Red Sox.. or anything else you care to talk about!


Wednesday, April 11, 2007

UGH

Dice K's opener. He did pretty well, now Pineiro is in there walking people. Dear Lord. Why the heck can't we have any offense?

If anything, I am not surprised - it always seems teams peter out after a big run game the day before. That's why I knew waaaay back in '04, when the Yankees won 19-8 in Game Three.... that they had blown... well, to be ladylike, they had blown it let's say. Anyone remember that?? ;)

4 Comments:

At April 11, 2007 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Mellie said...

They blew their wad! Ha! I won't be ladylike! :)

 
At April 12, 2007 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Novella said...

They blew a big chunky crappy wad ! I hate the MFY's ... why are we talking about them again, I forgot ...

 
At April 12, 2007 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Eeyore said...

Oh God Novy that was disgusting!! :O

 
At April 13, 2007 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Novella said...

i'm sorry Ophelia ... but deep down you liked it ... cause you agree with me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home