I know what you're saying....

just what the world needs ~ another Red Sox blog...LOL!
Well - Welcome to the Lady in Red Blog anyway ... feel free to talk with me about my team, The Boston Red Sox.. or anything else you care to talk about!


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Okay, I'm posting here!

Home Opener Day!

And let's hope the Weather Gods start being with us a wee bit more!

So, I pretty much have gotten my blog to look like what I want --

I've had a few things I've wanted to comment about - and have actually, elsewhere... but I think I'll just wait until the urge comes over me again... like - right now -- I'm not upset with Coco Crisp (like I WAS), and.. although I am a bit worried about our offense, it sure helped with Papi hitting two dingers in the game the other night.

I'd like to invite any Sox fans though (and others, if you're polite) to come on in and comment!

GO SOX!

4 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Eeyore said...

Hey screw you!! LOL!! only kidding, I'm very polite! :D

This is the SEXIEST Sox blog I've ever seen! it has a hint of mystery to it...a come hither...a forbidden fruit...."speak easy" feel to it!

 
At April 10, 2007 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Novella said...

I love it ... very classy - like you ...

 
At April 10, 2007 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Ruthie said...

awww! Thanks!

 
At April 10, 2007 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Mellie said...

Tis a delightful blog! I shall visit often. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home