I know what you're saying....

just what the world needs ~ another Red Sox blog...LOL!
Well - Welcome to the Lady in Red Blog anyway ... feel free to talk with me about my team, The Boston Red Sox.. or anything else you care to talk about!


Saturday, October 27, 2007

Game Three, World Series

Yeah, it's been great around here, so far we have won the first two games of the WORLD SERIES!! Sometimes my dh and look at each other and just marvel at the fact that we are in the World Series.

Josh Beckett has been freaking amazing, and Curt Schilling is still the Big Game Pitcher the world knows him as (yes, even poor Yankee fans have to know it, but of course, would never say it).

Speaking of Yankees: I love this promotional poster!




heh heh -- No, that is most certainly not my handiwork... although it's not too bad... but that does look like JUST the type of shirt Johnny Damon's wife would dress him in now. Now that he's all metrosexual and all. But it's nice to have them working on their golf games, that is for sure.


ANYWAY: I hope Daisuke pitches really well tonight! LET'S GO RED SOX!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home